Saturday, April 23, 2016

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #180 - Get In Shape!

This week it's my turn and I chose to challenge you to create any kind of shaped card -- NOT square or rectangular. I decided on a Cascade Card but the team has more terrific ideas below! You can see more about their projects by selecting the link with their name.




*********************

OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:
#4 Andrea W
#8 Jennifer Scull
#9 Karasiowa
#10 Carrie's Custom Cards
#18 Ma-Mi

Please email me if you would like to be a Guest Designer for one of our challenges or to receive your blog award: myshericrafts@gmail.com!

You can find details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Just click their name above each photo for a link)

*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

6 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thanks again about choosing my card as one of Ooh-la-la Award Winner. And congratulations to the other winners too. Hugs, Maja

Janice said...

A great selection from the design team, thank you for the challenge.
Janice x

Scrapper69 said...

It's been FOREVER since I joined in on one of your challenges! So glad I get to this time! The DT is always so Inspiring! :)

Theresa

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so much for choosing my project as one of your top picks! it means a lot to me! I would love to join along as a guest designer, so will send a message to you shortly. :)

lovely projects by your team and congrats to all of the other winners! :)

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as an Ooh La La Award Winner! Congratulations to the other top picks, and thanks for a fun challenge!

Andrea W said...

Happy to see my card was one of your Ooh La La selections. Thanks!!!