Saturday, September 19, 2015

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #166 - Tic Tac Toe

We have a fun one this week! Sue made a chart for you to use to create a project using 3 items from the chart below in a straight line to form a Tic Tac Toe.

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:


*********************

DT inspiration:





*********************

The winner of challenge 165 Guest Designer is:

#7 - Susan Kennedy
New challenge starts Oct 3rd

OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:
(contact me to get blog badge)
#1 - Jose
#3 - Sherrie Scraps
#8 - Twisted Witch
#13 - NanaConnie

Please email me for details and your blog award: myshericrafts at gmail dot com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks so much for choosing my project as well! I would love the badge to display on my blog:)
Thanks so much and for another fun challenge!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing me to be your guest designer.. I'm so honored! thank you!!

Gail said...

Since it doesn't say we can get tic-tac-toe in a diagonal, I assume it must be a row down or a row across.

Cute cards by the DT for this challenge!