Saturday, July 10, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #13

This week is all about "FAMILY".  It's summer and school is out, vacations are planned and lots of time spent with loved ones.  Please share with us some family memories.  There are no rules in this challenge as always!  Just share your projects and techniques with others.  It can be cards, layouts, mini books you've done in the past or new ones that you were inspired to create specifically for this challenge.  Please put a direct link to your project below and let the sharing begin!  See details on these projects HERE.
LESLEYANNE

CAROLYN

PEACHY

RAQ

SUEVAN911

Thank you to those that participate often! I hope this site inspires you to create something that makes you smile!  Now ..... show us YOUR creations!

6 comments:

Anna Waarvik said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog - I submitted my layout for your challenge! Thanks for letting me about about your challenge.

Rhonda Emery said...

sheri visit my blog I have a blog award for you. have a great day
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Sheri and The DT,
I love all of your creations - so inspiring - that's why I'm fowarding two blog awards on to you - The Trendy Blogger and The Sunshine Award - come on by to pick them up!!!
http://melissamade2.blogspot.com/
Melissa

Unknown said...

Sheri and DT,

You all did a great job. Great Challenge.

Deb Neerman said...

FAB creations and a great challenge! Thanks!

Sharon said...

Everyones 'Family' creations are just awesome! Love them all!!! :)